The new Midwifery Unit Standards were developed to bring to- gather the best available evidence related to service delivery. They identify key indicators which address dynamic factors influencing organistional culture and implementation of change. We examined barriers and facilitators of well-functioning midwifery units. The Standards had the following objectives:
• To offer a framework for the implementation or improvement of MUs.
• To educate stakeholders on the key characteristics which define MUs.
• To help Maternity Services to create a vision for service improvement.
|Article - The development of midwifery unit standards for Europe 2020 - Rayment et al..pdf||Download|
- 12 Download
- 479.23 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 23rd August 2020 Create Date
- 25th August 2020 Last Updated